Wednesday, August 13, 2008

wedding hair (back view photo)


my wedding hair :), originally uploaded by hollyjlynn.

Foiled or highlighted brunette hair from the back with twists and curls, formal wedding hairdo.

Hairstyles for brides.

Kelly Autumn Sperbeck (kautumn.com) did it right. So did Carrie Bradshaw (Sex and the City), but on a haute couture level. My coworker, Heather, is getting married in October and I couldn't help but overhear her talking with her fiance about the wedding. Then I thought about my own so-called wedding: my San Francisco elopement awhile back. I wish I could have styled it up a bit, like Carrie did in her no-name vintage suit dress with her Manolo Blahnik Something Blue Satin Pumps ($945). I had my hair up, mostly because I had a bad cut that I was trying to grow out. The dress I got on sale online at J.Crew and shoes by Via Spiga. A nice hair piece, like the ones by Kautumn would've been a nice touch. But no regrets on my part.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails